A Traitor


By Edward Kiplagat


Dogged by confusion
I lost my intuition
Condemned to sorrow
I will always have yours lost straw
In you I thought I were a pillar
Never did I know I had befriended a heart killer
More poisonous of a deadly viper
Who could hurt even much deeper
You tipped mine heart with yours sharp dagger
Its pain I can withstand any longer
I guess I saw a gesture
Which portrayed yours picture
Saving grace being mine courage
I have got to put off this burning rage
Wide opened being the under-ward gate
I am like a cursed son of fate
Crying myself dry yours act I won’t erase
An ugly thing it was to showcase
Ignoring mine excruciating pain
Heartless you became like the man Cain
Silence now have become mine urgency
Sipping away all my energy
By my side I have several clergy
To have theirs advice
In protest to condemn yours vice
To you heartless being
One pound to do such a thing
The one who gave me a poisonous sting
I swear! You will one day be haunted to think
When you come across mine poem written in ink













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Eight: Betrayed For Love