Who is an enemy????



Who is an enemy?

It's s/he who dupe,
Is selfish,is rude,rejoice in wrong doing,
Condemn others' luck,
Don't tell secret so soon,
Go against the successfull work of the hard worker,
Underestimate someone's knowledge,
 Is corrupt and ignorant,
Oppress,scold and dehumanise

But you know what?
They hide secrets from me,
Mistake me for an idiot,
 Underestimate my approved talents,
Keep me bored,
Don't agree to let me taste
The bearings of my hardwork

Who is an enemy my dear?

They ignore, dehumanise,scold,
Condemn my luck,
Appear corrupt:hide from me,
Back bite and mishandle
When I fight for my right
They wondered hearing me successfull,
Blocked my guests and disclosed
They address rumours
About me to my love and
Deny me all human rights

So who is an enemy?

I dare deny them for relatives,
And friends
Leave alone my innocent parents and siblings
They could do their waste to destroy me,
I am tired of their deeds
They prepare me for the worse

Who is my enemy now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Eight: Betrayed For Love