South Sudanese continue Celebrating because of the world






South Sudan women dancing at a ceremony
I take this opportunity congratulating the world for the job well done for making South Sudan proud as a nation. You have given them freedom and for this there is a brand new nation called South Sudan, I can’t do without appreciating you, the world.
The birth of peace is you because you worked hard to save me and I am saved.
You were and are my shield.

Indeed a friend told me a day before the Independence Day: “The world is celebrating with you.”
You allow South Sudanese to dance dancing with you for what you did for them.
You spared and educated South Sudanese when tension was worse in South Sudan.
If you had not done these there could have been South Sudan but no South Sudanese.
Continue to produce bright scholars for the betterment of South Sudan and entirely warring African nations still seeking stability..

South Sudan youth performing cultural dance entertaining invites
Celebrating yesterday, Bor youth group pointed out the following as our problems in our new nation:
Drunkenness, forced marriage, early marriage, low female voice, nepotism and domestic violence which are truly the problems.
The next problem is we don’t understand one another when it comes to advising yet we know our opinions can make decisions in our nation because government depend on people and a person cannot live without an advice from colleagues.

Dear world,
You said, “Let there be peace,” and it prevailed.
You said, “Let there be South Sudanese,” and it was done.
You said, “Let there be referendum and C.P.A.” and they came to being.
I have not seen what you did wrong for my nation, don’t forsake my nation she is too young.
When you say let there be unity my people will believe because they know you did them good.
Unite with our reputed president who calls for unity every time for sustenance of South Sudanese.
The president is said to have said on the Independence Day, “If you belong to any tribe of South Sudan, know that you are not that tribe but South Sudanese.”
This is the spirit I beg of you my elder brother world to tell my people.
World Presidents and world scholars wish my land peaceful co-existence and it will shine because what you say does work best for my young nation.


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Eight: Betrayed For Love